Feb 12, 2008

Bed time treat.

I saved a bit of work for after a BodyJAM (how did I lose my coordination?) class at the gym and dinner with Heidi. When I finished up and sent my last email, I was in serious want of a little treat. Fortunately, I purchased Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream on my grocery trip this weekend. I hadn't had it for quite a while, but given my gold star record at the gym lately I decided to indulge and it did not disappoint. If you haven't tried this before, you must go get some - it is simply amazing! Hands down my favorite ice cream and I should know since I'm an ice cream girl (I got it from my Dad). Now I'm off to learn how to set my washer on delay so that the millioneth load of laundry I'm doing will start while I'm still snoozing and be ready for the dryer when I wake up - gotta love technology!

3 comments:

k. said...

Did you know that this is my favorite? It is. SO DELICIOUS. When I introduced it to my family a few years ago, the next time I came home, the freezer was FULL of it. Pints and pints.

Monica said...

Did you go to the fitness zone body jam class? I always go to that class! I was going to go last night but decided to go work out with my hubs at the Bntf Rec Center...I should of went to the body jam class!! Did you have fun?

Kellie said...

K - that doesn't surprise me! I need to introduce my Dad to it.

Mon - I did go to the class at Fitness Zone. It was so fun, but I felt VERY dysfunctional! Can def. tell I haven't "danced" for 10+ years! Call me when you're going next and I'll meet you.