Jan 31, 2008

Scaly.

I don't know if its the change in altitude and climate or the frequent washing of hands that goes along with painting, but my hands have been scaly dry. Unbelievable dry. Gross dry. My solution is this tube of body butter from Bliss, a favorite NYC spa. I like that it has a neutral smell and the texture isn't greasy. The method that has been working for me this week is not completely drying my hands after washing and then slathering them with the butter. Complete Bliss...

2 comments:

k. said...

I have this, and LOVE it. They also make a semi-sparkly (not glittery, just shimmery) version that I love.

AND- they make a hand cream that is great, too.

Kellie said...

I have the high intensity hand cream, but haven't taken it out of my suitcase. I should put it in my purse. I also carry Nivea Soft in my purse and I love it too.