Jan 16, 2008

Get Fit.

This morning, our first back in Utah as residents, we went to the gym with my sister Heidi. It was the first time I've worn my new running shoes since getting them on New Years Day at Niketown. I kept telling J over and over that I'm not a runner, so I should probably get cross-trainers instead, but I'm glad I listened to him.
.
"State of the art cushioning, specifically engineered for her. The Nike Air Zoom Vomero+2 Running Shoe features a breathable mesh upper with an external, anatomically shaped heel counter and dynamic-fit technology to help with bunion problems. A women's specific radiused crash pad provides premium support and cushioning, while a women's fitsole sockliner delivers a supreme fit. A Nike+ sensor pocket located in the arch area holds the sensor for your Apple iPod™ nano tightly."
.
It really is true --- I LOVE the radiused crash pad! I should have no problem getting back into a regular work-out routine with these.

3 comments:

k. said...

Yup- same ones as me. Aren't they the best? They are like running on a water bed.

You should get the Nike+ system to use with them. I think it's great (especially for running outside).

Are you going to do the Nike Marathon (or half?) with me next fall?

PS- I love that you are blogging. :)

Kellie said...

I'm seriously considering it. I think it would be so much fun. Where did you get your training schedule?

k. said...

Don't consider it. Just say, "Yes, of course." It will be so much fun.

I got my training schedule from Megan Porter (I'll email it to you). I also just bought a book called "the non-runner's marathon trainer."